Contessa Metcalfe’s House Caught Fire After a Bathroom Candle Was Left Burning

[ad_1]

On June 14, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe discovered there had been a tiny fireplace in her house.

“OK, hear,” the Married to Drugs forged member said in an Instagram Reel. “Little PSA actually… We just came household to a hearth.” In the clip, Contessa is in one of her home’s loos, revealing the harm. Burn up marks can be viewed on the bathroom’s wall, ground, and baseboards.

Contessa goes on to reveal what brought about the hearth. “We still left a candle burning in our bathroom, and that’s the residue of the candle,” she says when exhibiting a tiered rest room organizer that experienced been moved to her front property. “Literally, this could’ve went actually, definitely poor. So please, I know we do it all the time, but really do not depart candles burning. Really do not do it.”

In her Instagram caption, Contessa revealed what stopped the fire. “By the grace of God [Dr. Scott Metcalfe] arrived house EARLY, caught it, and put it out before it unfold,” she wrote.

A number of hours afterwards, Contessa posted yet another Instagram video of her husband doing the job on the ruined bathroom. “Gotta get flooring redone but [Dr. Scott Metcalfe] can restore anything else,” she wrote, which includes the hashtags “happened so fast,” “candle exploded,” and “fire.”

As Contessa urged in her initially Instagram put up: “Be fully protected when it arrives to candles.”

Married to Medicine is streaming on Peacock and accessible on the Bravo application.

[ad_2]

Supply website link